Welcome to the “Christmas Cheer Holiday Stocking Stuffer Swap” sign-up page! Some of you may have participated in last year’s holiday stocking stuffer swap. If so, welcome back! And if you’re new to my swaps, a warm welcome to you, as well! Details below. Feel free to share this page and help spread the word. Thanks!
SATURDAY, NOV. 16 (11:59 p.m. PST): Deadline for signing up
MONDAY, NOV. 18: Partners assigned and emailed
TUESDAY, DEC. 3: Deadline for mailing gift to assigned partner(s)
(1) You must fill out all required fields in the form below to participate. Be sure to hit the “Submit” button at the bottom of this page! (A confirmation message will appear when the form is successfully sent.)
(2) This swap is open to participants worldwide.
(3) You will be assigned one partner to whom you will send one gift. You will also receive the name and email of one person sending you a gift. (This is not necessarily the same person.)
(4) Items should be in new condition and can be store bought or handmade.
(5) Items should cost at minimum $1 (USD), not including shipping.
(6) Please do not send food or drink items (or anything liquid/perishable).
HERE’S WHAT YOU DO (After filling out the form below and receiving your partner info):
(1) Buy/make and wrap one small gift (It should cost $1 USD minimum).
(2) Attach a tag/sticker to the gift with your and your partner’s names plus the swap name (e.g., “Xmas Cheer Holiday Swap”).
(3) Send your item to your assigned partner on or before the deadline (Tues., Dec. 3).
(4) Make note of the date you mailed out your item, or better yet, save your receipt and any available tracking number.
(1) If you do not fill out all required fields in the form correctly, you will not be allowed to participate in the swap.
(2) The preferences expressed by participants (via the questionnaire) are to help give each gift sender ideas, but it is not required to send a gift that reflects recipient interests, favorite colors, etc.
(3) You can wait until the holidays to open your item or open it upon receipt. It’s up to you whether or not you will let your partner know when you’ve opened their gift.
(4) If you do not receive your item, please try contacting your sending partner first (I will have provided their name and email to you). If this results in a dead end or you experience other difficulties with the swap, please contact me (via email: pam at pamwinters.com).
(5) While I sincerely hope that everyone gets their item and is happy, unexpected things can happen, and I will try to facilitate a solution as best I can. That said, I cannot promise to personally make up for missing items or items that do not meet swap requirements as listed above. Thanks in advance for your understanding!
(6) Your questionnaire submissions and personal information will never be shared with anyone outside of approved participants in this swap (i.e., those receiving/sending a gift from/to you) or sold for any purposes whatsoever.
Questions? Let me know in the form below or via email (pam at pamwinters.com). I’ll do my best to answer. Have fun!